Welcome to Ocean Family Eyecare
D.B.A. Keelan Eyecare
Your Eye Doctor in Brick Township, NJ
Call us at (732) 458-4800 today.
At Keelan Eyecare, we are committed to providing affordable, superior quality vision care services and products to patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art eye care office.
Welcome to Keelan Eyecare in Brick Township. Dr. Martha Nguyen-Keelan, O.D., Dr. Patrick Keelan, O.D. and the Keelan Eyecare team strive to provide the best in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services and join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Brick Township office.
Keelan Eyecare is a full service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Brick Township area come to Keelan Eyecare because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Dr. Martha Nguyen-Keelan, O.D., Dr. Patrick Keelan, O.D. and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Keelan Eyecare, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patients' questions. Additionally, at Keelan Eyecare, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes our doctors and the Keelan Eyecare staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Brick Township area. Our Brick Township optometrist offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our Brick Township office at (732) 458-4800.
At Keelan Eyecare, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment.Call us at (732) 458-4800 or request an appointment today online.
Dr. Martha Nguyen-Keelan, O.D. & Dr. Patrick Keelan, O.D.
Brick Township Optometrist | Keelan Eyecare | (732) 458-4800
149 Van Zile Rd
Brick Township, NJ 08724
*Transitions Signature GEN 8* is a new frontier of performance. Faster to darken and faster to clear, it’s our most responsive lens yet. And now, when you buy the latest generation of Transitions with select Essilor lenses, you can choose a second pair of clear lenses for free!
Purchase a pair of Essilor Premium Lenses under a current valid prescription consisting of one of the following three combinations:
- Varilux X Series, Crizal, AND Transitions; OR
- Eyezen, Crizal, AND Transitions; OR
- Essilor Single Vison (SV), Crizal, AND Transitions.
Take advantage of this exciting offer and book an appointment today!
Your Eye Exam and Vison Care at Keelan Eyecare
Keelan Eyecare strives to provide excellent customer service and top notch vision care. Your experience starts with a thorough eye examination by a doctor that includes monocular and binocular visual assessment, refraction to determine your prescription, external and internal assessment of your eyes health and a glaucoma test. Your care doesn't end with the examination.
After you have seen our doctor, you may be ready for a new look, feel free to browse our selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses. Our American Board of Opticianry Certified opticians and staff will help you discover the many styles available and will adjust and fit your new eyeglasses, sunglass frames, and contact lenses. The Keelan Eyecare staff work with optical industry experts to provide you with the "latest and greatest" of frame styles and trends. Why not call or stop in today to see what's new at Keelan Eyecare...
Keelan Eyecare services include comprehensive eye exams, Lasik co-management, specialty contact lens fittings, treatment and management of eye infections and diseases such as glaucoma, cataract and dry eye syndrome.
State-Of-The-Art Technologies Include:
- Optomap -The Optomap Retinal Exam is an ultra-wide field retinal examination and a revolutionary diagnostic tool that allows the doctor to view the majority of your retina. This is a non-dilaing camera that captures a digital image of the retina.
- iWellness - Like an MRI of the eye, the iWellness Exam reveals ocular anatomy and signs of disease in exquisite detail. This unique technology can help detect potentially vision threatening, as well as systematic diseases in their very early stages, when they are most treatable.
- Electronic Medical Records - An electronic health record is the systematized collection of patient electronically-stored health information in a digital format. These records can be shared with other healthcare providers if needed upon request.
- Glaucoma Visual Field Analysis - Evaluates vision loss due to glaucoma damage to the visual pathways of the brain, and other optic nerve diseases. When glaucoma is diagnosed the visual field data is used to determine the severity of the disease.