– FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES & MUST BE WORN ABOVE YOUR NOSE.
– Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance.
– Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. Patient’s are to call our main line 732-458-4800 to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
– We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
– We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
– The technician will meet you outside where your temperature will be taken prior to being brought into the building. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
– We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
– Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver and/or guardian, are allowed into an appointment.
– Examination rooms and all equipment are disinfected before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
– We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the office.
– We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
– All eyeglass frames that were touched or tried on will be removed and only returned until fully cleaned and disinfected.
– Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. continue to be unavailable at this time.
– Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To schedule an appointment, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Keelan Eye Care